The Kansas Association for Infant & Early Childhood Mental Health is an association of professionals in Kansas who are concerned with the emotional development of infants. KAIMH has three main goals:
- To encourage the realization that infancy is a critical period in the psychosocial/emotional development of individuals
- To disseminate knowledge to its members as well as to combat the sense of isolation of those disciplines working in the infancy field
- To provide information to the general public, which will enhance awareness and bring to public attention the psychosocial/emotional needs of children in the first years of life.
KAIMH is a 501C3 non-profit and is an affiliate of the World Association for Infant Mental Health.
Support the work of KAIMH
Nurture Healthy Early Relationships!
KAIMH is a a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving all early childhood professionals in Kansas, including child care, pre-school, Head Start, Early Head Start, home visitation programs, and more!
Your financial contributions to KAIMH enable children and families to receive high quality care from early childhood professionals trained in the social and emotional needs of young children.
- Maintain the Endorsement scholarship program for professionals who work with young children.
- Establish quality professional development opportunities for early childhood professionals.
- Identify and promote best practice programs and speak on issues of critical importance impacting healthy social emotional development, education, and welfare of young children and families.
- Support legislation that benefits all children and families in Kansas.
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of children and families!